Disaster Recovery Services, Inc
* Suppyling Service Equipment for generation systems which are in the power process; (Service Van)
* Tires, tire machines
* Gasoline, Diesel fuel, drums of motor oil, all including fluids necessary
* Welders, water, cutting rigs
* Supplying diesel fuel (9,200 gallon tanker) for emergency generation systems for the communications industry.
* Meals & supplies for equipment handling personnel during emergency events with the Chuck Wagon.
Our Chuck Wagon process began this year
This van will provide many services for our emergency personnel
Below the deck is the potable water storage tank (350 gallon) and four water 70 gallon holding tanks, 3 gray water and one black water tank.
Above photo indicates the flooring for the plumbling for the van, including floors for the washer and dryer
This equipment provides restaurant services for service personnel during weather related events
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION 2009
ROGER McCLUSKY (below) ADDING A FEW TOUCHES TO THE PAINT ON THE CHUCK WAGON STEEL FRAME.
SIDE DOOR FOR FOOD SERVICE
POWER ROOM .... BATH.....SHOWER ....... WASHER/DRYER ROOM ........WITH TOILET
Johnny Davis is pulling the Chuck Wagon into the final fabrication over the walls.......
More to Come and thanks....................
Back to Triangle Mini Storage home page